Wednesday 23 October 2013

Team Fortress Review Update......and shizzle

Team Fortress is proving very hard to play at the moment, in that no one’s ever online when I am and it’s online only. I’ve managed to sink about an hour into it and I’ve found it to be reasonable fun. There are 9 different “classes” of character you can play as and I’ve spent most of it playing as The Sniper (Self explanator9 and the Grunt (A big gun wielding nutter)


I’ve not played it enough to actually review it and it’s likely that I won’t any time soon, so I’ll “hang fire” (hate that term) on it for now and will get back to it at a later date. In the meantime, I’ll think of another game to review or I’ll do another movie review (Iron Man 3 is sitting on the side of my TV giving me a disparaging look for the past month. Poor blighter still isn’t out of the plastic). I’ve also got The Hobbit and Blade Runner on Blu Ray and have yet to watch them.

Rest assured, there will be something soon. I could complain about the day I had yesterday for endless pages, but I’ve done too much maudlin stuff on here in the past and now I want to do funny stuff or righteously angry stuff, as they give me the most enjoyment. A good rant energises every section of my body, but it has to be entertaining for the reader, otherwise I might as well go and see a shrink, who is at least paid to hear me complain.

You come on here for escapism. If reading me on a suicidal tangent is your idea of escapism, then you probably live in Luxembourg. However, if reading me on an angry, yet hopefully humorous tangent, is more your bag then I’ll hopefully be able to provide that in spades.

So yeah, this officially is a “fluff” piece. I’ve written purely to confirm to everyone that I’m still here. It’s a place holder, an interim champion, a short snappy bit of nothing disguised as something. I’ve just wasted your time really. Not much to see here. Go and have a nice cake or something. Hva eit on me (Metaphorically of course, I ain’t buying you no cake)

Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment