Thursday 31 July 2014

Lukaku Signs!, but Celtic fall to defeat in Poland

Half way through the pre-season preview for the Scottish season. Hoping to have it up tomorrow or Saturday. Possibly another Football Re-Heated on the horizon as I again try and put a format together that works.

I've been thinking that I might make the blog a bit more like Scott Keith's excellent "Blog Of Doom", whereby rather than doing an article every time, I just throw the odd titbit out now and then. I'm possibly also looking at having "guest articles" as well. Got an idea for one? Leave a comment below or send me an email.

So yeah, the big news on the back of my English Preview is that Everton have only gone and bought Romelu Lukaku for 28 Million! I'm chuffed that he's signed as it shows a real sign of intent from the club. Of course, certain hacks at certain newspapers *Cough* The Mirror *Cough*, have decided to denigrate the club and the signing itself. Methinks some feathers have been ruffled!


Sad news for Celtic as they got hammered 4-1 in Poland by Legia Warsaw

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-boss-ronny-deila-admits-3940221

That, as you can imagine, has made some changes to the tone of the Season Preview article, which has delayed things slightly and caused a re-write


Finally, big thanks to Groucho at the Grand Old Team forum for some info regarding the Muhammed Besic signing that helped me look a little less like a maudlin fool. Cheers Pal!

That's all for now

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment